The weather is glorious today.
Much sun. Very warm. Such breeze. Wow.
Also, I recommend the music video.
Maybe it’s kinda creepy, or a touch unsettling.
I think it’s hot.
A friend showed me this track/video. I normally don’t care too much for music videos. But this is pretty neat.
Genre : future garage.
I want to be Gene Kelly when I grow up.
Despite the obvious, mind blowing talent displayed in this number, I actually kind of really liked the message of the song/lyrics.
- Always disliked myself. But now there’s this really incredible, wonderful person in my life. And if this amazing person likes me, then I must really be awesome too. So if they like me, and think I’m amazing, then I guess I am amazing, and I should like myself.
Just something I s’ppose I’ll keep in mind.
Mm, mmm, Chromeo squeezing in one last summer jam, I see. Me gusta.
Yeah that’s right. I totally DJed a set at the most recent Blues dance here in Atlanta. As it was my first time DJing ever, I only had an hour to play. General consensus? Everyone loved my set! I’ll admit I was a bit nervous…I imagine it’d suck as a DJ to be playing a set and have no one dancing. The horror.
Anyways, if you’re curious, I’ve turned my set into a spotify playlist, which you can access if you have an account.
Otherwise, here’s a track list
- Blue Prelude, Koko Taylor
- The Beast, Milt Buckner
- I Just Want To Make Love To You, Paul Rodgers
- Mama Talk To Your Daughter, J.B. Lenoir
- Angel in the Day – Devil in the Night, Dr. Michael White
- Darkness, Tab Benoit
- Jukebox Boogie, Doctor Ross
- The Shadow, Shawn James
- Six Cold Feet, Hugh Laurie
- Feeling Good, Kim Massie & the Solomon Douglas Swingtet (not available on Spotify)
- Sunday Kind of Love, Etta James
- You Are My Sunshine, Leftover Cuties
- Cry Me A River, Julie London
- Big Long Slidin’ Thing, Dinah Washington
- Sinkin’ Soon, Norah Jones
- Wild is the Wind, Nina Simone
Can’t wait to DJ more!
…Oh, my darling, cling to me.